bryans face tho when they started talking about the finale, it was an expression that literally said *poop is getting real* and I feel scared.
you’re not kidding
- Absent-minded - Preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one’s immediate surroundings. Abstracted, daydreaming, inattentive, oblivious, forgetful.
- Abusive - Characterized by improper infliction of physical or psychological…
- Nymbler - very random, first names only, lots of options
- Behind the Name - can narrow by place of origin, can give you first + middle and surname, one option per refresh
- Fake Name Generator - can narrow by country, gives you first and surname, also gives a random address
- Seventh Sanctum Quick Name Generator - can give you up to 50 first, sometimes middle, and surnames at once
- NameGeneratorFun: Character - narrow by ethnicity; gives you full name, personality, MBTI, and character traits
- Be A Better Writer: Character Name Generator - very quick, just one option
- Jim Wegryn: Fiction Names - one male + one female name per refresh
- List of Random Names - narrow by gender, first + surnames, alliteration option, gives up to 50 at a time
- Language Is A Virus: Character Name Generator - one at a time, first + middle + surname
- Random Name Generator - up to 100 options, narrow by gender, can choose rarity
- Baby Name Genie - one option per refresh, a little slow
- Dungeons & Dragons Character Name Generator - lots of random narrowing options
- Random Names - simple site, no narrowing options, no surnames, 3 at a time (but if you scroll down there’s a more advanced version)
- Bounty Name Generator - one random option, gives first name + meaning
- Baby Name Generator - narrow by basic origin, first + up to 3 middle names
- Hipster Baby Name Generator - gives some really unique options, can show up to 50, no surname
- Random Baby Names - just gives you a bunch of random first names organised by gender
Hope that helps!
A wip for a reference, Roteye’s deathcharger P=
Yeah, Valiant was his war horse before their deaths, and Roteye raised him as an undead not long after his own rebirth.
Why is his name Valiant? Well the kids thought it was a cool idea to give the horse an epic name years ago.
Valiant was a draft horse - something similar to a Shire, and he’s VERY large. But Roteye started using him as his mount several years prior to his death.
As a deathcharger, Valiant’s coat is fully black with a few slightly lighter spots on the belly and muzzle. Aside from weird glowing legs\hooves, Valian’t mane and tail are sometimes seen being engulfed in blue-white flames as well. The flame isn’t hot, however. The deepest wounds he sustained, as well as his mouth\throat, nostrils and eyes also have the same glow.
Also, despite his name, he’s stubborn and lazy as heck, and more often than not will refuse to obey his rider seemingly just to annoy him.
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat
Head Shots for NYCC!
This is a selection of the 5x7” head shots I’ll have available at my Artist Alley tables at New York Comic Con and Long Beach Comic Con. Only $20 each!
These are original, one of a kind, mini pieces I do as affordable con exclusives. They’re not available by mail and I don’t make prints of them. I just don’t have time.
These are what I do for fun after work. I don’t do these on request. What I have in the bin is what you have to choose from, so get there early. They are first come first served.
I’m still taking orders for full size New York Comic Con commission pre-orders. Email me at email@example.com for questions and requests.
James is knocking it OUT OF THE PARK with these head sketches which are ONLY available at our NYCC con tables in October.
While James is not taking requests or pre-orders for the head sketches, he IS taking pre-commissions for NYCC and Long Beach comic con. The commissions start at $60-70, which is a little pricier than these sketches, but the commissions are full colour, a lot bigger and you can request custom subjects.
So if you love these pieces and would like a custom piece, consider hitting up James for a pre-commission, they’re worth it. Direct all enquiries to silvaniart at gmail dot com.
My list for NYCC & LBCC pre-commissions is now closed.
but what if
for u and the crew
SIGNAL BOOST PLEASE!!!!Sooooo, of course I wouldn’t post something like this unless I was truly desperate. Despite working full time and even with art commissions, I’m living on my own and with bills, living expenses, and trying to save money to have a chance to go back to school, I can’t finance my top surgery that I desperately need. I’ve been on T for almost a year and a half.Pre-T, I was a 34D, so as you can imagine, binding is difficult, uncomfortable, and it’s beginning to get dangerous. I’ve had numerous cracked ribs, broken one of them three times now, and have had cysts and fluid build up in my lungs. I use a normal binder from underworks (I know better than to use ace bandages) but despite this, I’ve had several issues.Anything and everything will help and be extremely, EXTREMELY appreciated! I need to get this surgery done so I can stop hurting myself and be a normal 22 year old!
The thrilling sequel to my mom’s Smash Bros. antics has arrived! This time around my 81 year old grandma takes a shot at trying to name the entire Super Smash Bros. 4 roster, and unfortunately she also mistakes Wii Fit Trainer for Elvis. For all the references she makes more relevant to her generation I also added a side image for reference. I hope everyone enjoys this just as much (if not more) than my mom’s.
aliens: land on earth
us: gives them a brief overview
aliens: my mama says i gotta come home right now immediately
i love this big dumb marshmallow
gettin’ into that time of year where all I want to draw is Halloween stuff but really don’t have all that much time to dedicate to Halloween stuff
and by Halloween stuff I mean drawing quick character designs that turn in to Harry Potter fanart which someone insisted I post so here you are
sorry for all the inactivity I’m just working on schoolwork mainly uvu;;
the chief has come home (x)